A half or full day mission to visit all the appropriate locations around the city and collect all the items needed to achieve success. Some of the team building activity challenges may include:
- Utilizing means necessary to travel around the city looking for the right location and the right clues that will lead to success.
- Deciphering the storyline to find the right clues within the allotted timeframe.
- Acquiring items of mystery and value to only those that have the right information.
- Each team upon committing to the task will be given their sealed envelope with their sets of instructions. They must follow the instructions to their logical destination where they will have to acquire proof of their presence through various items collected.
- Once the team has visited all the destinations and collected their proof, they will return to a common finish point in order to check in their booty and be awarded their points.
Logistics – City Hunt Team Building Event:
This team building activity can be done with groups as small as 10 to groups as large as a couple of hundred. It can last anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day. This team building activity is a combination of outdoors and indoors and is ideal for a downtown location although can be adapted to be contained within a particular venue.
Agenda – City Hunt Team Building Activity:
Introduction (30 minutes): staff and Zest is introduced to the client and initial paperwork completed.
Activity (anywhere from a couple of hours to a full day): The participants follow the clues to acquire the appropriate items.
Wrap up ( ½ hour): The groups will return to the specified meeting point and turn in their booty. Upon inspection of all the items acquired the winner is rewarded.
Cost: Each Zest team building event is customized to your group size
and needs, however pricing usually starts at a minimum of $3,000.
Contact one of our Team Building Experts today!
View our Team Building Events Index